This is an ambitious initiative designed to enable Africans resident in Africa Off-take Food and Agricultural Produce directly from Rural Farmers and Food Processors within Africa at a significantly discounted rate without paying money in advance.
Food items are shipped to Sub-Consolidators on credit, who will in turn deliver same to consumers based on orders aggregated in advance from the participating consumers within their catchment areas.
TRANSACTION DYNAMICS FOR PARTICIPATION OF STAKEHOLDERS.
- ADCL in collaboration with its Franchisees, shall appoint Sub-Consolidators for each State or Region within Africa.
- Each Sub-Consolidator shall be responsible for On-boarding consumers on their Hectare by Hectare Social Medial Platforms and delivering Food items to them based on Pre-orders.
- The Sub-Consolidators shall make profit from every item purchased by Consumers within their network.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN EARNING SUSTAINABLE INCOME AS A SUB-CONSOLIDATOR?
- You shall formally express interest to participate as a Sub-Consolidator.
- Upon receipt of your expression of Interest, a Provisional appointment letter shall be issued to you.
- Thereafter, you shall forward the names and telephone numbers (WhatsApp Lines only) of at least 10 participants to 08022680636, after which a Cooperative Group shall be set up for you and a group number assigned.
- Upon Creating a WhatsApp Group for you and your members, you shall execute a Cautionary Deposit Instruction in favor of UBA PLC.
- Upon execution of the Cautionary Deposit Instruction, you shall deposit a minimum of N50,000(Fifty Thousand Naira or its equivalent) into the UBA Cautionary Escrow Account.
- You may also choose to open a UBA savings account with a minimum balance of N50,000. Where you choose to open a savings account, you shall be required to provide the necessary instructions that will enable the account serve as a collateral for goods that ADCL will send to you from time to time on credit.
- Upon confirmation of your Cautionary Deposit or Receipt of your savings account instruction by UBA PLC, you shall be added to the Hectare by Hectare Transactions Platform, after which food items shall be sent to you on credit.
TRANSACTION DYNAMICS FOR ORDERING OF FOOD ITEMS BY CONSUMERS/PARTICIPANTS.
- ADCL shall from time to time publish available items on the Transactions Platform.
- Sub-Consolidators shall in turn re-broadcast available items on their social media platforms for their consumers/participants.
- The Consumers/Participants shall place their orders through their Sub-Consolidators.
- Upon receipt of Such orders, the Sub-Consolidators shall deliver to the Consumers/Participants from the stock held by them.
BENEFITS ACCRUING TO STAKEHOLDERS.
- ADCL – Administrative/Aggregation Fee.
- Sub-Consolidator – 40% of net income from each item purchased by the Consumers.
- Produce Aggregator and Farm To Home Agent – 60% of net income from each item purchased by consumers.
- The Cooperative Group shall be entitled to 20% of Administrative/Aggregation fee due to ADCL for every item purchased by every member belonging to the group.
- Consumers shall be entitled to cash refund for every item they purchase.
- Consumers shall be entitled to easy access to credit.
- Items shall be cheaper than what is obtainable in the open market.
- ADCL shall guarantee quality and traceability of any produce that is supplied, as the goods shall be coming from Registered Farmers and Produce Aggregators.
Kindly Fill the Form below to express your interest